Everything you want is here

Have you ever tasted Karonda? It is a native fruit, which is usually very sour and pungent. In India, Karonda is most commonly used for making spicy pickles. Even though this fruit is small in size, but it beats even medicines in health matters. Eating it not only improves digestion, but is also considered very […]

August 13, 2021 By VishalPatidar

We have heard many times that cooking or heating food in a microwave can cause cancer. But is it really true? Is it safe to cook in the microwave? Celebrity nutritionist Pooja Makhija has shared a long post on her recent Instagram about heating food in the microwave. In this post, he has given complete […]

August 12, 2021 By VishalPatidar

Pulses are a special part of Indian cooking. When it comes to pulses, Arhar Dal is found to be the most popular as it is packed with health-benefit properties including weight loss. Arhar dal also known as toor dal, tur dal is often served with rice. This special lentil for vegetarians is a great source […]

August 11, 2021 By VishalPatidar

What is dyslexia? A neurological learning disability, dyslexia is a condition related to the brain. In some cases it can also be a genetic disease. A patient with dyslexia is unable to read anything properly. In addition to not recognizing words, a dyslexic person may also have trouble writing correctly. Apart from this, its decoding […]

August 10, 2021 By VishalPatidar

The government of the world is seen doing everything possible to deal with the corona virus. But still the delta variant is catching people very fast. At the same time, the process of vaccination is going on in full swing all over the world. But despite this, many such cases are coming to the fore […]

August 9, 2021 By VishalPatidar

Neeraj Chopra has won the javelin throw gold medal in the Tokyo Olympics 2021 and with this he ended the country’s 100-year wait. After 13 years, the Indian tricolor was raised in the Olympics and the national anthem was sung as soon as Neeraj came in gold. Neeraj has captured the gold by covering the […]

August 8, 2021 By VishalPatidar

Being hungry is often difficult. Especially when you are trying to lose weight, then it is quite challenging. Because in these days you cannot eat chips or fried snacks to fill your stomach. That’s why many people like to have soups and salads to satiate their hunger. According to them, consuming both of these when […]

August 7, 2021 By VishalPatidar

Diet plays an 80 percent role in weight loss. At the same time, the remaining 20 percent is only your exercise. In such a situation, oats are a great option for people who want to lose weight. The fiber present in it not only keeps your stomach full for a long time. Rather, it also […]

August 6, 2021 By VishalPatidar

Guava is an incredibly delicious and nutritious tropical fruit. Low in calories and rich in fiber, fruits are a healthy diet for all of us. Guava can be consumed in many ways. If you want, take it raw, or make a spicy sauce, if you want, you can make sweet jam or eat it after […]

August 5, 2021 By VishalPatidar

Most of us have gained a lot of weight due to staying at home amid the pandemic and obesity is home to hundreds of diseases. It has also been proved in research that being overweight negatively affects our health in more ways than one. For weight loss, some people resort to diet, some hard core […]

August 4, 2021 By VishalPatidar